St. Peter's Cemetery Rules
Cemetery Lot Owners, please take notice of these rules posted at the entrance of St. Peter's Cemetery:
- All winter decorations must be removed by March 15th and summer decorations by October 1st for cemetery cleanup.
- No permanent plantings (shrubs or trees) shall be allowed without the permission of the cemetery association. The plot owner is responsible for the trimming of plants.
- Plantings that interfere with the cemetery operation or maintenance or encroach on another’s lot, are subject to removal at owner’s expense.
- Decorations shall be placed to the side or the front of the marker, not on the grave.
- Wood or metal planter boxes and plant hangers are allowed as long as they do not encroach on another lot.
- The lot owner is responsible for care and removal of all decorations.
- No glass vases or receptacles are allowed.
- Any decorations in violation of the regulations will be removed without notice. The cemetery association assumes no liability to lot owners for the removal of items that have been placed on gravesites.