How Do I Register for the Upcoming School Year
In order for us to hold a place for your child(ren), we ask that you return the Registration form to our office along with the registration fee. The Registration form is available from our online Forms page, or use the Register Now! button above.
Children entering at K3/K4/K5 level must meet the current legal age by state law. This law states that students must be 3 years of age by September 1st and toilet trained for K3, or 4 years of age by September 1st for K4 and must be 5 years of age by September 1st for K5 admission. Before entering school, children should have a physical exam and all immunizations must be up-to-date.
All students new to St. Peter’s will be admitted for a probationary period that shall last no longer than one semester. During this period, the school shall determine whether or not it can meet the need of the student.
Admission priority will be given according to the following schedule:
- Registration for school families
- Registration for parish members
- Open registration
Please reference the Tuition Schedule form to view the current tuition amount for our students. The Tuition Schedule form is available from our online Forms page, or use the Register Now! button above.
Initiatives in Place to Help Offset the Cost of Tuition
- Wisconsin School Choice Voucher Program
- The St. Peter’s Guardian Angel Fund provides direct assistance to families financially unable to pay the full tuition rate.
- The State of Wisconsin offers a tax credit to families who send their children to a private school. Consult your tax advisor or contact the school for more information.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact the school office at (262) 642-5533, or email email@example.com
For more information on St. Peter's School
St. Peter's School 3001 Elm Street, East Troy, WI 53120
Phone: 262-642-5533 - E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org